Monday, June 15, 2009

Sexy Prom Dresses Revealing

I have done a fair amount of work on the Revealing Sexy Prom Dresses page. Optimizing and sculpturing the main keywords on your site as long as you don't over do it. According to Matt Cutts, Google is OK with that, as he says on the Google Webmasters Blog. As it just so happens Matt Cutts is talking about link bait. The Google Webmasters Blog. is extremely helpful to webmasters. They also have their own You Tube channel. Back to optimising my site. The idea is to get as many of the keyword links on the page as possible without over doing it and taking away from the content of the page. I also need to get as many revealing prom dresses links to the page as possible without looking as if I am spamming. Hence writing a blog such as I am doing now and explaining to webmasters how to optimise my keywords such as revealing prom dresses As well as keeping this page interesting.


Useful tools Search Engine Tracker - Crawltrack

Google Webmaster Google Webmaster Help TV
 
Top 100 Hot Sexy Prom Dresses. as well as Womens sexual pleasures and desires. Women's erotica. Intimate lovemaking positions. Women's sexuality.