Monday, June 15, 2009

Search engines still not visiting.

Hi again, still trying to get the search engines to visit my new site. Top 100 Hot Sexy Prom Dresses. I did some pinging of blog directories last night. There doesn't seem to have been any crawls from any of the search engines this morning, (Australian time). I updated this pageTop 100 Hot Sexy Prom Dresses Skimpy and modified the keywords so that it reflected Skimpy dress instead of skimpy dresses. I removed some of the rating stuff that were giving error messages on this page Hot Sexy Prom Dresses Racy. More new pages are in order, as well as extra content on the bottom of each page. Keeping visitors on the site and encouraging them to come back are my aim.


Useful tools Search Engine Tracker - Crawltrack

Google Webmaster Google Webmaster Help TV
 
Top 100 Hot Sexy Prom Dresses. as well as Womens sexual pleasures and desires. Women's erotica. Intimate lovemaking positions. Women's sexuality.