Sunday, June 14, 2009

Pural or single? Prom or Prom Dresses?

When designing a site, covering the bases with all the keywords is very difficult. It's made even harder with singular and plural. Google does have different results with some of them. I most cases with my site Top 100 Hot Sexy Prom Dresses online, see how I stuck the extra word in (online), to cover another variable. It is the plural that people look for. But not exclusive. Some people just want to find a hot sexy prom dress. So I have to make allowances for that in my keyword links. In one case today, I was doing some research on Word Tracker and one keyword stood out. Skimpy prom dresses as opposed to Skimpy prom dress. What stood out with Skimpy prom dress. was that is out numbered Skimpy prom dresses according to Word tracker. Forty-nine to five keyword searches in a twenty four hour period. My page Skimpy prom dresses was set up for plural wheras Skimpy prom dress. was what was required. So I had a quick bit of optimising to do, before the Google spider visited my page. Although now I am pinging blogs and search engines. If anyone wants to ping their blogs, try this one: blog pinger It gets the search engines to visit your blog shortly after you ping the engine.


Useful tools Search Engine Tracker - Crawltrack

Google Webmaster Google Webmaster Help TV

Google Page Rank Thesaurus
 
Top 100 Hot Sexy Prom Dresses. as well as Womens sexual pleasures and desires. Women's erotica. Intimate lovemaking positions. Women's sexuality.