Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Now I have to sit and twiddle my thumbs. Just kiddin.

Waiting, waiting, waiting. For Google to return. I have slowly started redoing the Google Friends Connect on the site. Slowly. As my arm aches from the repetitive work. Fortunately it's my own site, so I can pace myself. I've got a timer (a free one), that makes me take breaks every hour. That is when I start it up (most of the time). Then I go and do the dishes or tidy up or something similar. I have five regular pages to go. I haven't decided what to do with the Womens sexual pleasure and desires. Women's sexuality page as yet. Whew! I thought this web site stuff was easy! Silly me.
I have been checking out some of my opposition sites for keywords. I must say, it doesn't look as if there is much keyword stuff done by my opposition. Most PR's are 2 or 3. Very few have done much optimisation other than for the main keywords. Some of the top keywords that I have checked out, they don't have quality links, (I looked at their caches). Not that it means anything.

Google on Page Rank Sculpting or keyword optimization

So I guess I will just have to wait on Google to see what happens. Although I have noted that Google images is sending me a fair bit of traffic.

Very Hot Sexy Prom Dresses. Red Green Yellow


Useful tools Search Engine Tracker - Crawltrack Google Webmaster Google Webmaster Help TV Google Page Rank Thesaurus
 
Top 100 Hot Sexy Prom Dresses. as well as Womens sexual pleasures and desires. Women's erotica. Intimate lovemaking positions. Women's sexuality.