Friday, June 19, 2009

New page. Sexiest Backless prom dresses

Well, this new page, my twelfth, took a lot longer than the others to make. The time consuming part was the keywords. Hot Sexy Prom Dresses Sexiest Backless low cut. How to juggle all those keywords, not make it look like spam. Have it make sense as well. Just to have more people visit my website. Juggle would be an understatement. Well one things for sure, Google won't be able to complain about duplicate content. Twisting all the prom dress description on my Hot Sexy Prom Dresses Sexiest Backless low cut. page around and around and around. :) I got so giddy I didn't know which way I was going. Some of the words you can only do so much with, before it sounds either repetitive or in the wrong place. If that happens it can drive your customers away. So use caution. Tread carefully. So check out my site / page and see how I have gone about it. Maybe some of it may apply to your site. (Not prom dresses I hope) :) Hot Sexy Prom Dresses Sexiest Backless low cut.


Useful tools Search Engine Tracker - Crawltrack

Google Webmaster Google Webmaster Help TV
 
Top 100 Hot Sexy Prom Dresses. as well as Womens sexual pleasures and desires. Women's erotica. Intimate lovemaking positions. Women's sexuality.