Saturday, June 20, 2009

I need some crawler bait

Having just checked myStat Counter I find that the search engines are still rather scarce on the ground. Ask hasn't visited like I thought. I have been pinging the blog listings via Ping Goat and I have been blogging away to my hearts content. :) With very little success. :( Scratching my head for ideas but nothing pops into my mind. Check out the Google Webmasters Google Television with Matt Cutts. I might just do research on SE spider bait.

Revealing Hot Sexy Prom Dresses online
Useful tools Search Engine Tracker - Crawltrack Google Webmaster Google Webmaster Help TV Thesaurus Thesaurus Stat Counter Image Hosting
 
Top 100 Hot Sexy Prom Dresses. as well as Womens sexual pleasures and desires. Women's erotica. Intimate lovemaking positions. Women's sexuality.