Sunday, June 7, 2009

Creating Quality Links & Keyword Density On New Website.

Chris Burgess
Today 8 am on Monday the 8th of June in Melbourne Australia. Yes that's right Australia leads the rest of the world and yes it is a public holiday. It is the Queens birthday. I'm not sure if its Freddie Mercury or Rock Hudsons birthday.

I would like to discuss creating quality links to your site and keyword density. Both of which help improve your ranking in Google. As it just so happens I have a website. The name of that website is Top 100 Hot Sexy Prom Dresses It also just so happens that I need to create as many links to Top 100 Hot Sexy Prom Dresses as possible and add more keywords to the front page. I also need to make the links to Top 100 Hot Sexy Prom Dresses look as natural as possible. The links to Top 100 Hot Sexy Prom Dresses must also be obtained from quality sites and not from link farms. Link farms are set up as a way for people to cheat in getting links to their website. Whereas we at Top 100 Hot Sexy Prom Dresses would like to attain them as natural as possible. Google penalises websites that obtain links from link farms or discounts the value of links from link farms. What we at Top 100 Hot Sexy Prom Dresses need to do is find a way that Top 100 Hot Sexy Prom Dresses can add as many quality links to our Top 100 Hot Sexy Prom Dresses website as possible. If I was to add too many links to our Top 100 Hot Sexy Prom Dresses Google would once again penalise your website. That would have to be a large amount of links obtained (in the order of thousands) before Google penalises you. We at Top 100 Hot Sexy Prom Dresses will not stoop to such practices. We at Top 100 Hot Sexy Prom Dresses have much more integrity than to stoop so low!

I am off to do a bit of research as to where I can put my keyword links to the website Top 100 Hot Sexy Prom Dresses In the meantime, I would like to leave you in the capable hands of my evil twin brother Chris. Who is going to discuss what keyword density is. Can you keep an eye on him for me?

Hi everyone, I'm Chris.
Keyword density. Today I am going to discuss keyword density. The website I am going to use is Top 100 Hot Sexy Prom Dresses I need to improve the keyword density on the front page of Top 100 Hot Sexy Prom Dresses At this point in time the keyword density is around 1.8 I would like raise the keyword density to around 5.

Keyword is the word that people use to find your site in this case Top 100 Hot Sexy Prom Dresses in a search engine such as Google. The keywords that would find the front page of Top 100 Hot Sexy Prom Dresses are top 100 hot sexy prom dresses. As the title is fairly unique, people should have to much trouble finding Top 100 Hot Sexy Prom Dresses in the search engine results page when the website has some quality links and a better keyword density.

Keyword Density is how many times your keyword Top 100 Hot Sexy Prom Dresses appears out of 100 words. The formula for working out the keyword density for Top 100 Hot Sexy Prom Dresses or any other site is k/w *100. That is the number of keywords divided by the number of words multiplied by 100. If I have 25 keywords on a front page of Top 100 Hot Sexy Prom Dresses and I have 150 words. It is 25/150 * 100 = 16.666666666666666666666666666667 or or the density is 17 when the keyword is rounded. Back to Chris my twin brother. He is the evil one you know.

Well you could knock me down with a feather! After all that research, I find out one of the best ways to create quality links to Top 100 Hot Sexy Prom Dresses is by using a blog! Of all things! What a coincidence! That will be continued in my next blog.

Useful tools Search Engine Tracker - Crawltrack Google Webmaster Google Webmaster Help TV Google Page Rank Thesaurus Stat Counter Image Hosting
 
Top 100 Hot Sexy Prom Dresses. as well as Womens sexual pleasures and desires. Women's erotica. Intimate lovemaking positions. Women's sexuality.